Sherry is a Highly Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapist based in Guildford. She was
qualified as an Occupational Therapist in 2001 and obtained her MSc of Occupational Therapy
Over the last 20 years, Sherry has worked in NHS, school settings and social services in the
field of paediatric. She has experience in assessment and delivering direct treatment to children
and young people with Sensory processing difficulty, Autism, ADHD, Developmental Co-
ordination Disorder/ Dyspraxia and neurological disabilities. She has also worked in special
needs schools with children with learning difficulties.
Sherry has a special interest in working with children with Dyspraxia who have handwriting
difficulties and runs specialised handwriting clinic in Guildford. She is an experienced expert
witness and has been working closely with parents to complete tribunal assessment and attend
tribunal if it was needed.
Sherry has completed postgraduate training in Sensory Integration and relevant training to
manage challenging behaviour in children with sensory processing difficulties and emotional
In the past 4 years Sherry has been practicing privately treating children with sensory
processing disorders who have eating disorders (e.g. picky eaters, inability to try new food and
Sherry works closely with other professionals to promote a network of multidisciplinary team
What I offer
Free Initial telephone consultation to identify the right assessment/ intervention for your child. I
can help with the following assessments and interventions:
- Sensory processing assessment and intervention.
- Dyspraxia assessment.
- Educational and Health Care Plan (EHCP) assessment.
- Tribunal assessment to help with the process of EHCP.
- Early years assessment and therapy for children under 5 years old.
- Handwriting assessment and intervention age 4 to 21 years old.
- Visual perception assessment.
- Assessment for misophonia and noise sensitivity.
Areas of specialisation:
- Sensory processing and emotional dysregulation
- Eating disorder
Training & Qualifications:
- BSc degree in Occupational Therapy
- MSc of Occupational Therapy
- Postgraduate Sensory Integration
- Law and practice for occupational therapist to attend tribunal.
- Cognitive Orientation to Occupational Performance (Co- Op Approach)
- Zones of Regulation
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID): Diagnosis and management.