I am a highly experienced Advanced Non-Medical Prescriber and Clinical Specialist. I have over 20 years’ experience working in both the NHS and private sector across inpatient and community settings working with both children and adults with mental health and neurodevelopmental disorders.
I have extensive experience working with children, young people and adults with diverse needs. My therapeutic methods include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Coaching, individual and group-based psychological Interventions and delivering parenting courses and workshops.
My clinical experience extends to working with both children and adults in the community as an Independent Non-Medical Prescriber; from assessment through to treatment; offering psychological and pharmacological interventions including medication initiation, stabilisation and monitoring, coaching, solution-focused therapy and running group-based psychological workshops.
I offer flexible means of accessing my services including face to face, email, telephone and video consultations at a time that suits my clients including evenings and weekends. I am fully dedicated to providing prompt, assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health and neurodevelopmental disorders to my clients as well as information, tools and resources they need to have a better understanding of their difficulties.
What I offer
My private practice, ADHD Care specialises in the assessment and treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and adults. I also offer assessment and treatment of other neurodevelopmental and mental health conditions such as Autism, Depression, Anxiety and behavioural difficulties.
I work closely with other health professionals in delivering the best possible care to my clients. I accept referrals directly from clients through a self-referral system and also from other agencies and professionals such as GPs, education staff, and social workers.
Services I offer include
- ADHD diagnostic assessment & treatment
- Autism diagnostic assessment
- Psycho-educational workshops
- Psychological therapy (individual & group-based)
- Medication prescribing and monitoring
- Consultation sessions
Areas of specialization
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Conduct Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Training & Qualifications
- MSc in Independent/Supplementary Prescribing
- Diploma in Higher Education Nursing
- Mentorship for Contemporary Practice
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health certification (Assessment & Treatment)
- British Sign Language Level 1 & 2
- Certified Autism Diagnostic Observational Schedule (ADOS) administrator
I offer competitive prices with various bespoke care packages to choose from all personalised to meet my clients’ needs. Please visit my website for more information.