I am a fully qualified Massage Practitioner with an Integrated approach and who first became certified 2001.
I have always been enthusiastic about Complimentary Health, and I began my journey in Massage with the Academy On-Site Massage and trained in Japanese Seated Acupressure. I have experience of Work-related Health & Well-being. I hold a Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy for Injury Prevention and Management from St Mary’s University. Work one to one within Clinical practice for private clients and sport’s teams. Alongside undertaking training in Pregnancy Massage. I hope that my treatments reflect my caring personality, and in my free-time I enjoy practicing Yoga.
What I offer Massage is beneficial for Restricted Movement and Relaxation. Manual Therapy helps to locate and release the tension held within the body resulting in pain. I will use advanced techniques to help you increase mobility and reduce pain. The methods used are beneficial to aid injury, prevention, and recovery. A Holistic approach connects the physical discomfort with the impact of stress and the emotional well-being.
Therapeutic Massage can aid Sports related strains and injuries or generalised pain for work-related back conditions due to longer periods of sitting. Beneficial for Pregnant clients who are suffering lower back, hip, and pelvic related pain. Massage is perfectly safe throughout the various stages Pregnancy and for Post-natal. Providing support for both Parent and Baby.
I incorporate gentle mobilization, stretches and release points, working within client discomfort threshold. A prior consultation and assessment will help to design a treatment plan for you. The style and techniques used will assist to alleviate pain. Massage can help muscle discomfort and related side effects such as lack of sleep, fatigue, and stress. A regular massage is beneficial for rehabilitation and to prevent further injuries.
Training & Qualifications:
- VTCT Cert Body Massage (A & P)
- St Mary’s University, ITEC 4, Cert Sports Massage Therapy (Prevent/Manage Injury)
- Core Element, Clinical Yoga 121
- LSCH, Silicone Cupping
- LSM, Trigger Point Therapy
- Gateway, Myofascial Release
- LSM, Deep Tissue Massage
- La Stone Therapy Cert Hot & Cold Stones Massage
- La Stone, Hot & Cold Stone Facial Massage
- VTCT Dip Aromatherapy
- ASOM, Dip in Seated Acupressure
- VTCT Dip Indian Head Massage
- Ayurveda Pura, Traditional Ayurvedic Face-Lift Massage
- VTCT Cert Reflexology
- London School of Reflexology, Advanced Hand Massage Reflexology
- St Mary’s University, Pregnancy Massage
- LSM, Pregnancy & Labour Massage
- Cert of Hydrotherm & Pregnancy Massage
- Cert Baby Massage Instructor
- Cert Baby Yoga & Soft Stretch Instructor
- Gateway, Lymphatic Drainage
- Gateway, Thai Massage
- MMLS, Massage for Domestic Abuse & PTSD 2021 2021
- NCFE CACHE, Understanding Mental Health First Aid & Advocacy in the Workplace 2